Lone wolf

rae zamarippa raz69razaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 17 06:27:44 PDT 2001

Very nice, George.  I'm sure that was a beautiful moment for you to be that
close to a wolf.  The reason i was asking about bears... I was reading about
small black bears in Spain, now...I'm not sure of the region, but I was just
really curious.  I'm sure there are some bird watchers on this thing.  Any
stories???
Rae