Hiking Sandals (was re Equipment)

rae zamarippa raz69razaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 17 06:09:01 PDT 2001

James,
I had mentioned earlier about Chaco sandals, which are very popular now.  My
brother owns a pair and uses them for just about everything. The soles are
very thick and comfy. he also did some hiking  here in houston where the
humidity is ridicules and if you can believe... he played basketball in
them. He had owned Teva's but he said these were much more comfy and
conforming.  These sandals are available at REI, Sun and Ski sports, and I'm
sure any camping equipment store.  They run from 90$ to 130$.  I'm buying
mine this weekend.
Rae