birds

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Mon Sep 17 06:50:21 PDT 2001

Hi Rae-
   I don't consider myself a "bird watcher" per se - but in July and August
of this year I was fascinated by many birds along the way.  The most
phenomenal for us were the storks and their huge nests atop many of the
churches,  and steeples of cathedrals - in Leon, Puente de la Reine and of
course Santiago to name a few.  They are magnificent birds, quite regal.
There were also many different types of hawks, which I took great pleasure in
watching fly, but could not tell you what type of hawk they were.
  Enjoy!
lisa