Questions from Philly planner

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Tue Oct 30 06:44:37 PST 2001

Hi Rod-
  Last summer my son and I rented a car in Leon and drove (very slowly) along
the rest of the way to Santiago.  (I, unfortunately, had trouble with my
feet, blisters and such - we had begun our hike  in St Jean Pied de Port)
We returned the car to the airport in Santiago when we left for Paris.
It was very easy and relatively inexpensive.  The only problems we had were
in the city of Santiago, where is was tricky parking.
We also drove to Fisterra and spent time on the beach, and hiking the rocks,
and up to La Coruna which we both loved as well.
We also took one train from Burgos to Leon and found them quite enjoyable and
clean, although not too fast.
Hope this helps
lisa