Quemada Question

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Tue Oct 30 07:59:51 PST 2001

Rosina,

Actually, I misspelled the word.  I meant the "Queimada".  Remember seeing
the terra cotta bowls with the cups dangling off the sides in all the shops
along the Camino?  Anyway, it's the ritual performed by the Bruxos in Galicia
(for example Jesus Jato).  I hope that clarifies things.  The information
that Nick sent along was exceedingly valuable!

Thanks for the question!  It reminds me to slow down while I'm typing in
order to make sure that I'm spelling correctly.

Many blessings,
Gabrielle