Best guide! - and a question for Linda

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Oct 17 20:51:47 PDT 2001

Twice I have converted Linda's book into a loose-leaf  three-holed volume:  I
separated  the pages into the sections that would  apply to the portions of
the Camino as I planned to cover them, took the applicable section(s) with me
and mailed the others ahead to myself to be picked up as I reached the
town{s}.
To mail packages or letters to oneself one addresses them to:
                                    Name  (one's own)
                                    Lista de Correos
                                    Town
The post office delivers them upon presentment of the receipt obtained when
mailed, or some suitable identification.    It is ever so simple.
As all of us who have read it know, Linda's book is a treasure trove of
information, presented step by step as it were, which enriches a pilgrim's
experience immensely. Furthermore, I had hours and hours of anticipatory
enjoyment preparing the book for the journey and thereby planning the
pilgrimage itself.
Blessings,
Rosina