Where to buy Aeroguide to the Camino de Santiago

Barry Sloan bksinspainaITOTAL.NET
Thu Oct 18 03:13:04 PDT 2001

I just returned from El Corte Ingles where I purchased "Aeroguia Del Camino
De Santiago".  I live in southern Spain and walked the Camino this past
July.  Glancing through the photos brought back many memories of each days
walk.  The aerial perspective is impressive, especially the portions that
take you over and through the mountains.

If you are looking for a great memento of your Camino, or just want to see a
preview of the lay of the land before you go, get the book.

Barry

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu]  On Behalf
Of Elin Fowler
Sent:   Thursday, October 18, 2001 5:21 AM
To:     GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject:        Where to buy Aeroguide to the Camino de Santiago

Chaning, I have an account at El Corte Ingles in Madrid
(www.elcorteingles.es) and their online bookstore (click on "Libros") can
send the book to you and you can pay with a credit card on a secure site.
The book is presently discounted and the price, before shipping, is
approximately $17.50.Shipping is expensive, but it could be worth it to you.
Elin Fowler
Marietta, GA     a pilgrim in May, 2003.