Fall Pilgrimage 2001

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 17 09:10:14 PDT 2001

not really, i just looked thru it, a very few
refugios it said, Open all year. Otherwise it
doesn't say, and I'd want something more definite
before setting out on those last 10K!
I wasn't that impressed with the Confraternity
book...helpful usually, but misleading enough
times to be a bit wary late in the day. Good
value though, and light, as you say. We used that
in conjunction with photocopied pages from the LP
Spain walking book, sort of as a check, worked
fine for us.
Barry Evans

--- delphia dirks <delphiadirksaHOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:
> I think the (yellow)  Pilgrim's Guide from the
> Confraternity in London tells
> which refugio's might be closed and when....
>   it is a good reference to
> have along ....and not too heavy.
>
> -delphia

=====