Best guide! - and a question for Linda

Maria Schell mariaschellaEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 16 22:02:22 PDT 2001

here is a great idea, for those interested in Linda's book.  Photocopy the
pages into packets that you can throw away as you walk.  To minimize the
amount of packets in your bag, mail portions to the post office of major
cities, the same way that you can mail things to yourself in Santiago.  As
you pass through the cities you can pick up the portions for the next part
of your walk.
Maria
PS-if your looking for a small book to take with, may I suggest ours My
father, My daughter, that is quite compact.  Look for it at
www.caminopilgrim.net