Best guide!

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 17 09:15:56 PDT 2001

...or would be if it was lighter.
I haven't been keeping up with the postings here,
so pardon if this has already been said but the

Aeroguia del Camino de Santiago

is a wonderful book, covers St Jean to Santiago
4K at a time with sharp aerial photos (looking in
the direction you're going), just superb. We just
finished the camino, bought the book, and have
been reliving the route via the photos, great
fun. It cost I think 3300 pesetas (say 18 bucks),
sounds a lot but it's a steal for memory-tugging.

The accompanying text is in spanish, includes
good regular photos.

Barry Evans

=====
Barry Evans (barryevans9ayahoo.com)