Fall Pilgrimage 2001

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Tue Oct 16 16:07:44 PDT 2001

Hello everyone. Have been reading your emails for the last few days
since I subscribed and must say I've enjoyed the stories and
information! Thankyou.

My name is Sue, I am from Canada and I am planning to do the Camino in a
couple of weeks leaving from St Jean Pied de Port. Would appreciate any
valuable insights or tips, particularly about traveling on foot at this
time of year. Also, if you know anything about the number of refugios
that are closed and if I will have trouble getting accommodation during
the month of November.

Sue