Donkeys and the Camino

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 20 19:32:54 PST 2001

gee, what did i start here?!
i wasn't reading anything more than Howard (who sent me a very sweet
private email outlining his historical run-ins with thievery, thank
you Howard--(that's Howard from Fife, not the NY one) wrote. Just
offering a alternative pov that might have alleviated some of his
angst. Sounds as if it might have had the opposite effect for some?
We try...
Ultrasomethingorother,
barry evans

--- "Watson, John" <watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU> wrote:
> My reading of Howard's words does not lead me to think he was
> wishing ill
> for the people who swindled him, but that repercussions were part
> of the
> natural law.
> John

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501

Check out our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"Is it possible that we're actually okay?"