The Pilgrims Bridge

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 20 19:39:53 PST 2001

from the aeroguia
"...fue construido, probablemente, por impulso de los reyes de
Navarra en el siglo XI."
no mention of any queen here.
one of the prettiest bridges (i've built many in my career) i've ever
seen, with its "seis ojos."
barryevans

--- Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM> wrote:
> Russ,
> Linda's book has a very nice, concise,  and sufficiently complete
> three-
> paragraph he history of Puente La Reina (page 84).  If you don't
> have the
> book let me know and, with Linda's permission, 'I'll  write out the
> paragraphs and send them on to you.
> Best regards,
> Rosina

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501

Check out our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"Is it possible that we're actually okay?"