Men Only! Shaving

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Tue Nov 20 13:37:33 PST 2001

I'm now totally commited to doing the Camino Frances  next Spring and expect
to be away  in the second half of  May 2002.  The actual date will depend on
when I can get a cheap RyanAir flight from London to Biarritz from which I
should be able to get a train to St Jean without any probs.  Though of
course, April is less crowded from recent mails we have recently seeen, so
that might be possible too.

One thing does concern me though.  I really really don't like beards, so it
is possible to shave at the refugios?  I don't mind going 4 or 5 days
without a shave (when I end up looking like Desparate Dan from the Dandy
comic), but anytime after that ,  then  it becomes difficult for me.
Bringing cans of shaving foam, a razor and after shave balm etc etc all adds
to the weight of my pack.  So how do guys, who don't want to grow a beard
over 4 or more weeks, work this out?

Cheers,
Ed

P.S.  Anyone else from the UK or Ireland planning to go around April/May and
fancy, at least, starting off together?

.

---