Letter of Introduction

Steve Bean ultrrnnraCTS.COM
Mon Nov 5 09:21:52 PST 2001

Jane - A letter from your parish is not necessary for the Compostela or
credencial - You need to obtain a 'passport' which the refugios stamp with
their sellos (There is quite a lot of competition amongst the various villages
and refugios for the 'best' sello - They are truly collectors items, in a
sense)- This records your progress along the Camino and verifies, in Santiago,
that you have done what you have said - A passport is available from our
Friends of the Camino or thru the Confraternity of St James in London (A
treasure trove of information, literature, etc) -

Hope this helps,
Steve