new member: shoes, backpacks and bags...

MMB marmaraVICNET.NET.AU
Fri May 25 21:48:41 PDT 2001

In GOCAMINO Digest - 23 May 2001 to 24 May 2001 (#2001-128) Chris
Timmerman wrote:

>...I'm eagerly reading all the messages, and noting all
>the suggestions...especially on the shoe front. How
>about backpacks & bags? ....

I too am interested in making sure I take good walking shoes and I want
to break them in before I go. One's life and well-being can depend on
something like that.

What brands have you experienced folk found dependable?

We have Propét here but I have never worn them.

This is a good chance to say quicly how much I enjoy the messages. And
here is a URL re the Knights Templar where you can take your pick:
<http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Regions/Europe/Arts_and_Humanities/Humanities/History/By_Time_Period/Middle_Ages/Knights/Knights_Templar/>

Maria
Australia