Info, pls.

Rick and Sandi Gross rickandsandiaEARTHLINK.NET
Mon May 21 09:29:26 PDT 2001

Two quick questions.  One, in my reading I recall hearing about a makeshift alter of sorts somewhere along the camino where people leave personal offerings that they've carried... a symbolic gesture of shedding the old or relieving yourself of your burdens, perhaps.  Can anyone help with this?  I'm interested in knowing the story behind it and where it is.

My second question is directed to Elyn Aviva.  I've heard and read that you chronicled your journey but have not been able to access the script.  Is it available on line?  I love reading about personal accounts and have enjoyed your insight in the past.  Would love to read what you wrote.

Finally, this is not a question but a note of thanks.  I wrote requesting information maybe three weeks ago and was so grateful to Mr. Pederson and Ms. Avila who promptly responded.  I never thanked you for your help because I've been out of town and just now returned to hundreds of emails.  Forgive my delay but please know that I appreciate the advise.  These lists are such a godsend to novices like myself.

Blessings,

Sandi