A Practical Guide for Pilgrims: Millan Bravo Lorano

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Mon May 21 06:04:22 PDT 2001

--- Delphia Dirks <delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
> I think it is probably the same book,  BUT, the maps
> are integrated into the
> book.   It would be nice to have them separate in a
> plastic bag, because the
> book is heavy (tho I havn't actually weighed it).
> It is a very nice

When I got it last year in Sarria it came with a
plastic bag with the separate maps in it, so I have it
for my next time. I'm surprised they would send it
without it because I saw many pilgrims with that bag
around their necks.

Ana