Info, pls.

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Mon May 21 12:33:59 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/21/01 10:33:43 AM, rickandsandiaEARTHLINK.NET writes:

<< My second question is directed to Elyn Aviva.  I've heard and read that
you chronicled your journey but have not been able to access the script.  Is
it available on line?  I love reading about personal accounts and have
enjoyed your insight in the past.  Would love to read what you wrote. >>

Hi Sandi!
I wrote about my 1982 journey on the Camino in _Following the Milky Way: A
Pilgrimage across Spain_, which has been long out of print. I am in the
process of reissuing it with an extensive new introduction talking in depth
about pilgrimage and going into more detail on the esoteric symbols and
preChristian sites on the Camino. (I've also just published _Dead End on the
Camino_, a mystery set on the Camino.) We're leaving for Turkey for a month,
but the books should be available from me in late June. For more information,
contact me at Peregrinoaaol.com

I also wrote an article for The World & I about Gary's and my pilgrimage in
1997, but it's a short article and not available on line.

Buen Camino!
Elyn Aviva