A Practical Guide for Pilgrims: Millan Bravo Lorano

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed May 16 17:23:26 PDT 2001

I think it is probably the same book,  BUT, the maps are integrated into the
book.   It would be nice to have them separate in a plastic bag, because the
book is heavy (tho I havn't actually weighed it).   It is a very nice
edition.  I was surprised that they sent it, as I had actually asked for
their '45-page guide" which they also sent.   So, try 'em out... they
responded to my email very quickly and courteously.

I asked the local MAP store (near farragut W station) , and the clerk there
said they had had a book but sold it, and did mention something about
separate maps.   they'll be getting more.  :-0

--delphia  dirks
washington, dc