A Practical Guide for Pilgrims: Millan Bravo Lorano

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Wed May 16 13:18:12 PDT 2001

yes it is the same - the spanish tourist office in NYC sent one to me a month
ago.
I was thrilled to get it, but it's way too big to carry on the journey,
although I would love to reference it from time to time as I walk.
It will have to suffice as a "home" reference, along with the ten other books
I have purchased recently
the best being The Art of the Pilgrimage, making travel sacred
by Phil Cousineau
out of print, but available thru B&N out of print section on line
lisa