A Practical Guide for Pilgrims: Millan Bravo Lorano

Carol Bradley caroldhiaFOX.NSTN.CA
Wed May 16 12:43:16 PDT 2001

Published by Editorial Everest S A, put together under the auspices of
Centro Estudios Camino Santiago. I have the 5th Revised Edition, with Maps
and Plans, and a separate set of maps in a nice plastic envelope. This
beautifully colour illustrated guide *sounds* like it is the one that the
Spanish Tourist Office may have sent to an inquirer, referenced in a
I paid 2950 pesetas for it in a bookshop in Leon......anyhow, it is worth
having.