SJPP-Roncesvalles

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Wed May 16 09:33:11 PDT 2001

this gite d'etape is in the center of SJPP not en route.   there is a farm half
way up the hill but I dont know if they serve food.
I started early...took a bag lunch.   stopped half way up to admire the view
(and rest )   and carried on.
The first part is a bit tough but it is not a death march all the way