A Practical Guide for Pilgrims: Millan Bravo Lorano

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed May 16 17:27:08 PDT 2001

I am astonished that the Phil Cousineau book is out of print.... There is a
"Language and Travel" bookstore in Wisconsin ave. near where I live (in DC)
and I had the good fortune of hearing Phil talk about 'the art of
pilgrimage' (I think just last year--but then  time goes so fast)  and of
course bought his book....   then subsequently gave it to someone!!   He was
SO engaging and so interested in his topic it was really wonderful to hear
him, and he just didn't want to quit talking.  I am going to try to get
another copy of the book because it really is not just a book about
pilgrimage , but spirit and life and peace,  etc. etc.

ddirks