JACOBEAN WEEK

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Sat May 12 16:24:22 PDT 2001

Rosina,  I am a (fledgling) iconographer of the Byzantine and Russian style
and would be very interested in  the French Iconography of Santiago, the
Silver Route.   I presume that in speaking of iconography we are talking
about the sacred images 'written' on board/gesso/natural pigments with egg
emulsion?   thanks...  I am evermore determined to get up to speed in
Spanish... am studying daily on with the computer...lots of good sources
there.    thanks for all your interesting contributions to the 'site'.

delphia dirks