Jerusalem and the Templars

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed May 9 17:32:52 PDT 2001

Hi Preston,
How very nice to read a message from you again.
My own father was a Mason, although I doubt that he knew of the historical
and/or religious provenance of  the order. . Your reference to the Masons
evolving from the Templars does make some kind of sense.  But, how and when
the Scotland connection?  If you find the sources, and any possible extant
remnants of Santiago-pilgrims-protector-knights  in today's Jerusalem, (where
I'll be on May 26), I'll be as grateful to you as always..... and maybe even
more.
Warm regards,
Rosina