NEED A FAVOR

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed May 9 07:12:53 PDT 2001

Hi you all,
In the mailing that I got from the Santiago Archdiocese there is a copy of
the January 2001 'COMPOSTELA' , which is the Archdiocese's glossy and
colorful magazine. Because it was the first edition of the new Millennium ,
it contains copies of many commemorative posters and announcements from the
last Century.
I'd love to post them so that you can see them.
Also, among the pictures that I took in Sevilla during Holy Week there are
some of the children in the "Borriquita" procession, with the Santiago Cross
on their habits, and a couple of pictures of the "Paso" (float) with the
life-size image of our Apostle accompanying Jesus in the entry into Jerusalem
on Palm Sunday.
The pictures are very nice, and I took them with you in mind.
Now, I need to ask a favor: other than using my small (very small) laptops I
know absolutely nothing about computers and haven't the slightest idea how
photographs, etc. are posted.  Often I get messages that someone is sending a
photo, but it does not appear on my screen.  Please tell me, what do I need
to do to a) see the photos posted, and b) post some.
Do I need special equipment?  programs?  can I learn to do it by myself or
should I seek an instructor?
Obviously, I am not fascinated by computers and, to me, they are pretty much
a nuisance to be avoided as much as possible.
Nevertheless, I should very much like to post for you the materials I
received, the "Borriquita" pictures, and the photograph of that haunting and
beautiful painting of St. Francis coming down the Pyrenees which is shown in
the Cathedral of Leon museum.
Dear Pieter from Holland has tried to help me, but his technical expertise is
way over my head.
If you could give me some advise, in very simple terms, I would be very
grateful.
Affectionate regards,
Rosina