New Arrival to the list

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Thu Mar 29 04:56:33 PST 2001

couple of ways.
1/ USA  Paris...Paris to Bayonne by hi speed train..(one day)..Bayonne
to st
jean next morning
and if you are swift about it you can get your credencial and be one
your way
to Rancevalles
This doesnt however give you time to dejetlag...something to think about
since, as days go,
this is probably the most physically taxing of the Camino.

2/ USA  to Sapin ( Madrid) then train to Pamplona ?? and another to  ??.
I havnt done this but i am sure that the others will have the info.