Hikingboots/ shoes for a woman........

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 29 04:49:03 PST 2001

--- lin galea <caminante93aHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Me too, about the Eccos.  However, I did have to add
> inner soles to keep the
> rocks from poking my feet.  When I mentioned this
> when buying the second
> pair, the salesman said that the men's version have
> a thicker sole.
> lin

The funny things is, I wore Eccos with those thin
inner soles and, yes, my feet were killing me after
some 15 kilometers. Of course! But what is surprising
is that the Eccos I wore were men's, and if that sole
is thicker, I'd hate to see the women's ...!

Wear Eccos and buy thicker inner soles. It's what I'm
doing next time.

Besos,
Ana