bugs, "beddyby", bottles

Jessica Hopkins jesnmochaYAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 28 12:37:53 PST 2001

Hi Gang,

I've come to realize that I DO still have a couple of
questions:

1). Will there be ticks encountered on the Camino
during May/June?

2. Is a mosquito head net necessary during this time?

3. What sort of sleepwear is recommended in terms of
temps/weight/decency - I'm not shy, but not an
exhibitionist either.

4. Does anyone know where to buy a SIGG water bottle?
I had one for 20 years and finally dropped it one too
many times and some of the ceramic interior broke up.
This was the best water bottle I ever had - no
plastic, no aftertaste, virtually no weight. Can't
find one at any of the U.S. websites or local
mountaineering stores.

Thanks for your involvement and responses. Love,
Jessica