St. Francis' pilgrimage

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Mar 28 09:49:58 PST 2001

Hi Marijane,
Thank you ever so much for your fascinating information.  I will try to go to
the sources which you cited.
House's biography of St. Francis has no other mention of St. Francis'
pilgrimage than the one I quoted. What other details from the book would be
of interest?  It is a nice book, pleasantly readable, but pretty much a
straight biography, except, perhaps, for some possible medical reasons for
the stigmata.
I will, however, search for unusual, or new, items of information therein and
will post them.
Thank you again for taking the time to answer my query so impressively.

Rosina