Refuges on the Camino

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Wed Mar 21 11:22:42 PST 2001

thank you for the link i did not know !
still thinks Triacastella is all right, even everywhere it's all right for you are a pilgrim: not a tourist !
as a matter of fact i've been always very thankful for every roof put over my head, even if it was Najarin or where this EL Pintor lives.
Thank you for your work. Just put the pieces of my compu again back to work....more or less.
Acrobat and investigations are still under way !
there is so much to do in so little time ( a not very political correct statement for a pilgrim).
Take care !
pieter