no e-mail

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Sat Mar 17 18:02:27 PST 2001

Dear Pilgrims,

There is not only fluctuations on this group, it belongs to "time of year",
most people have sorted out there things ( shoes, toilet paper and phone
cards) some have gone to Spain already...so it's pretty (?) quiet. For the
other groups I know off, I posted at least two mails on Santiagobis (
Pilgrims Progress and a not so very well done recipe in "thought for food").
I can remember files where uploaded. One or two messages came through by
saintjames and a lot by Ales groups.
I have personally not that much time to react for the moment on questions an
queries and to compile my photo camera survey ( just got in this morning
this Acrobat thing).
I have lot of DTP to do and thing do not happen not work very well.
But all will come right in the end...
Sorry to bother you with these thoughts...but in answer to Roberts
questions, there IS not much traffic here.....
Have a good weekend !
As Always,
Ultreya !
Pieter and Trigo from Holland