no e-mail

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Sat Mar 17 12:48:02 PST 2001

I am well aware that there is a lot of fluctuation in the activity of
groups such as this, but there has been no mail from Santiagobis for
nine days now, which makes me wonder if something else is going on. I
have been getting a few e-mails from the GOCAMINO group, but only one in
the last five days. There has also been no mail from the way-of-santiago
group for two weeks or more. If anyone gets this message and wishes to
reply with a message to the group, please send me a personal carbon copy
directly. I suspect that there is a problem.