St. James the Greater

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 6 08:27:42 PST 2001

Michael, et al. - I think the following site maybe the source of my
confusion of the identity of "our" St. James.  It is a university supported
site, (which I guess really means nothing in terms of scholarship), but they
seem to be saying that James, the "brother" of Jesus, and James, the brother
of John, are the same person and that he is "our" Santiago, or at least
that's how I read it.  There is alot of interesting information on the
site,however:

http://vrlab.fa.pitt.edu/medart/texts/saints/Jameson/AJ-SLA-JamesMajor.html

pax,
Preston