1 Pr Boots or 2 Pr. Boots

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Mon Mar 5 09:38:34 PST 2001

I used low cut walking shoes (Rockport Alamosos) and plan to use the same kind
for my next trip. The only shoe problem I had was that the heels were so worn
after the first 500 miles that I had to have them replaced. Fortunately, there
was a place in Pamplona that did the job while I waited. The second set of
heels lasted another 500 miles, but by that time the trip was complete. The
street the shop was on is appropriately named. It is either Zapateria or
Zapatero, I forget which.