Author of the Book of James

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 5 08:49:00 PST 2001

Thank you very much for your clarification, Michael.  I hope no offence was
taken to my call for help to Linda, Maryjane, et al.  Your explanation is
welcomed and very erudite.  I just know them from past experiences.

I will have to search for it - but I know I've seen what I seem to recall as
a University web site that says that there are only two of James - and that
the "brother" of Jesus and John are one and the same.  That's the source of
my confusion I'm sure.  If I can find it again, I'll post it and ask anyone
who wishes, to deconstruct it for us.

thanks again, & pax
Preston