Travelers Cheques

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Mon Mar 5 05:30:05 PST 2001

Cant rememer any comments about debit cards verses credit cards.
Just in case...debit cards have slight advantage...
... there is no interest on cash withdrawals as is the case with credit
cards
... there is often a low daily limit on cash withdrawals on credit
cards.  the
               limit tends to be higher on debit cards.   and when you
are approaching
   and need more cash than usual or are entering a "dry " zone without
many ATMs
    taking out a lump can be important..

apologies for any redundancy if this was already covered.

cheers....nick