Check in and out times

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 2 05:15:46 PST 2001

--- "Robert E. Spenger" <rspengeraHOME.COM> wrote:
> Madelyn,
>
> The hostales to which Ana referred are not youth
> hostels, but guest houses
> or small hotels that are general cheaper than
> regular hotels

Madelyn and Bob,

Forgive me, I should have made myself clear. In my
experience they are considerably cheaper than regular
hotels, and of course much more modest. Although
sometimes, you can find an hostal where you will sleep
in a nice room with a double bed, a great view and
even sometimes a private shower (!) I never thought
about the differece in the buildings but now I will be
curious to look and see which buildings are attached
and which are not ... well, a pilgrim tends to be
curious about everything, right? ;-)

Saludos,
Ana