Roncesvalles

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 2 05:05:05 PST 2001

--- linda davidson <davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU> wrote:
> My questions about Roncesvalles:
> Does Padre Javier still greet pilgrims?
> Does the Colegiata still offer beds in the monastery
> to pilgrims?
>
> Thanks
> Linda D

The Colegiata still offers beds in the monastery. I
found it quite comfortable, my first albergue so a
good memory, too. But I don't recall being "greeted"
by anyone there. All the pilgrims there on my night
simply went to the mass where we were blessed, then
the dinner afterwards. Anyone else? I'd be interested
to know, too..

Saludos,
Ana