Saints online

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 1 06:53:01 PST 2001

Hi Rosina!  My favorite source for "Churchly" info, including lives of the
saints, is the Catholic Encyclopedia at:
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen
my friend Paul Halsall has put the "Golden Legend" on the internet at:
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/goldenlegend/index.htm
another good source I've used is the Catholic Information Network at:
http://www.cin.org
and Christus Rex, at:
http://christusrex.org/www1/icons/links.html
do you remember "Butler's Lives of the Saints" from when we were kids?
pax,
Preston