NYC pilgrims

suzanne st. jacques suzalooqueaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 22 13:32:50 PDT 2001

dear arlene,
sounds like we may see each other. i live in Brooklyn and was just looking
for locals who want to talk, maybe meet sometime to talk about the camino.
i will be walking with my girlfriend.  we are leaving sept. 5th and
returning oct. 13th.

suzanne.