passport/credencial

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Fri Jun 22 14:20:58 PDT 2001

Suzanne-
yes i have my credencial.  I got it from the friends of the road to santiago
and joined for $5.00.  They mail them directly to you.
Campmor is amazing- after spending a few  hrs there the other day, I know
what you mean.  My pac is small, made by Macpac and weighs 1.5 lbs with a
hydration system called the platypus.
i am taking a light sleeping bag also, and my son has a sleep sack - even
lighter and smaller.
 I hope to sleep outdoors once in a while too, since it sounds like all the
refugios fill up  quickly early in the day -especially in august.
i will try to keep my pack under 15 lbs- lightweight everything.
i have a great list of books i have been studying which i will forward to you
personally
lisa