NYC pilgrims

suzanne st. jacques suzalooqueaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 22 13:29:58 PDT 2001

dear rosina,
hello. i live in Brooklyn and will be walking the trail with my girlfriend.
lots of questions!
did you ever sleep outside along the way,  is it essential to have a bapack
with metal framing,  any suggestions for a vegetarian,  which maps do you
use?  have you ever walked to finisterre,  started from SJPdP?  waht were
your expenses per day,  what is the most essential, least essenttial item to
bring?  best manner to launder clothes?

thank you so much.

suzanne