NYC pilgrims

suzanne st. jacques suzalooqueaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 22 13:13:00 PDT 2001

dear lisa,
hello.  i live in brooklyn near Prospect Park.  i am leaving sept. 5th and
going with my girlfriend.  we plan to start at St. jean pied du port and
hope to make it in about 28 days.  we are shoppong now for the trip (my
paychecks should go to Campmor in NJ direct) and are trying to make
decisions about what to bring/not bring.  we would like to sleep outside
alongt the trail.  what kind of maps are you bringing? do you already have
your passport?

suzanne