NYC pilgrims

suzanne st. jacques suzalooqueaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 22 13:02:47 PDT 2001

dear lois,
of course, i'm just looking for anyone local to talk to about it, if you'd
like, please call me at 718 638 8331, and we can exchange any info., have
you ever been before?  are you walking alone?  i have visited santiago while
in spain, this will be my first time walking, i am going with my girlfriend,
we want to leave from st. jean pied du port and walk in about 28 days, if
possible.  i'm real curious about the weather at that time of year,
especially because we would like to try and sleep outside a few times.  have
you read any good books about it?  call or email.

suzanne