NYC pilgrims

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Fri Jun 22 12:46:22 PDT 2001

Dear Lisa and Suzanne,

Have you read Derek Bishton's daily journal on the Daily Telegraph
web site?  Derek's work has certainly helped me feel more comfortable
about taking this journey in September.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk:80/camino?ac=005301413032006&rtmo=pUphBbhe&atmo=pUphBbhe&pg=/missions/camino/index.html

Also, have you considered joining the Confraternity of St James in Britain:
http://www.csj.org.uk/about.html  or what about the Friends of the
Road to Santiago in the USA:
http://www.geocities.com/friends_usa_santiago/

Reading reports from other folks the Confraternity puts out the best
guide/map available.

Cheers,

Lois