Didn't quite make it...

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jun 18 04:28:39 PDT 2001

Hi Russ.... I'm wondering what sort of backpack you had.  I have ordered on
from the mail.. a place in Texas... this is a New Zeland made backpack and
weights only 1.5 pounds.   That is great, but there is not a lot of 'frame'
stiffnes in the back...and I am wondering about that.

Do you think it was just the weight of the backpack, or was it the type..
any thoughts on that.  thanks.   Hope I loose 10+ pounds..  My husband tells
me to do it now, so I don't have to carry THAT along.  :-)

thanks,   delphia