train from Bilbao to Pamplona

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 17 05:36:48 PDT 2001

I began my first pilgrimage in Spain last summer in
Pamplona where I visited a friend for a day who later
drove me into Roncesvalles, and, as it was also during
sanfermines, I got to see the bull run for the first
time - from a private balcony. What a way to start !

I won't be doing it that way again. It was a one-time
experience as next time I'll be going farther in to
France, but I wholeheartedly recommend Pamplona as a
place to spend a night. It was great seeing the
cathedral and then having a tea afterwards in the
plaza next to the ancient city walls..

Besos,
Ana