train from Bilbao to Pamplona

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Sat Jun 16 18:10:14 PDT 2001

Thanks Edie..

According to the Lozano book, the trip from StJean PP is a days walk  (19km
I thik).   Is it so, what with the mountain, etc.?  Do most people make it
in a day, or is Valcarlos a more reasonable target?   That book also lays
out 30 days to make the trip.  I will be about 40 days in Spain and expect
to take more than 30 days on the camino--with a couple for Bilbao and
Madrid.  This SJPP part of it will probably be a last minute decision.

How many km's constitutes 'over-walking'....  well, I suppose that depends
on the person.

thanks again for your comments... much appreciated.
delphia, from wdc.